About Attorney David E. Jones
DUI & Criminal Defense Lawyer Trusted in Fresno Since 1996
David E. Jones is a Central Valley area
criminal defense attorney who represents those accused of DUI and other crimes in both state and
federal court. Mr. Jones has practiced criminal law throughout Fresno,
Madera, Kings and Tulare counties
since 1996. Mr. Jones was a Deputy District Attorney for Fresno County 12 years and
has been an instructor for the Police Academy for over 10 years. He is
an experienced and respected trial attorney.
As a Deputy District Attorney, Mr. Jones prosecuted a wide range of criminal
cases, from DUI's to serious felonies including
rape, child molestation,
fraud and embezzlement, drug charges, gang cases and three-strikes cases. He has
handled thousands of DUI and criminal cases and has conducted well
over 100 trials, both as a prosecutor and a defense attorney. Few attorneys have that
level of experience.
Mr. Jones was recently recognized as a "Top Lawyer in California,
Highest in Ethical Standards and Professional Excellence" as listed
by The Legal Network and by exclusive membership in the National Trial
lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers.
Areas of Practice
- 100% DUI & Criminal defense - Felony & Misdemeanor
- Litigation Percentage: 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- McCullium School of Law, Whittier College, Los Angeles, California, JD
- University of San Francisco, San Francisco, California, MPA
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, BS
- State of California, admitted in 1993
- California Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals1994
- United States District Court Central District of California, admitted in 1993
- United States District Court Eastern District of California, admitted in 1994
- United States District Court Northern District of California, admitted in 1995
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California
- American Bar Association
- Fresno County Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Better Business Bureau
For experienced, aggressive representation in your case,
contact Wapner Jones P.C. today!
Schedule a free case review!